Sunday, November 13, 2011

How can I change the stroke of multiple vector shapes at once in Photoshop?

When I resize my vector art to make it smaller, the problem is that the stroke size stays the same on all my shapes, making it look really bad. I could resize the stroke on each shape, one by one, but is there a way to change the stroke, or any vector effect for that matter, on multiple shapes simultaneously?|||There is in Illustrator. You can use the magic wand in there and it selects all objects with the specific attributes you clicked on.





In PS, I'm not sure. I don't care for the vector capabilities in PS.





If you have Illustrator, you can export the paths to it from PS and edit them from there.





Just a thought|||im not sher but my friend knows all about it email messywedgiegirl@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment